Monday, June 8, 2009

Floating Gardenias — One dog in Alabama



I have been doing things I've never done before these past eights weeks. Today I took two Gardenias from the front garden of the house next door. They're floating now in small glass bowls on my kitchen counter. My Mom used to do that in the house where we lived for three years. There was a Gardenia bush on the left hand side of the back door steps. Each day I miss Edna more. Each day I try to honor her. Some days I do an OK job. Some days not. This morning as I filled the small glass bowls with water I realized she would be proud of me. Today. Oh, and before I forget again. Thank you, Katie.. I sent Katie proposed copy for a then non-existent promo piece about Dog School for comments. She pointed out it might be a good idea to mention some of the behaviors a behavioral assessment and evaluation could address and change. I sent the proposed copy to a few people. Katie is the only one who answered. She is a very busy lady. We are all very busy people. But she cares. So she made time. Time is what we can all give. When we care. One dog in Alabama is counting on you. One voice counts. Sphere: Related Content

1 comment:

  1. Samantha,
    I know that your mother is smiling on you, she loves you just the way you are and who you are. We are not perfect, we can only try to do our best each day one day at a time. May God's peace and comfort be with you!
    Love,
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete

Followers