Tuesday, February 22, 2011

I think maybe now —



I think maybe now I can get on with life. Move forward instead of sideways and backwards. Sounds silly but I realized yesterday I never finished grieving for Edna. She died April 9, 2009. Maudy Thursday. And not a day goes by that I do not wonder what bridge I'd be living under were it not for her. And not a day goes by that I do not say dear God, I do know that so much of me is my crazy Dad John Abraham from Spotslvania County VA who gave new meaning to the phrase blue blood as well as to the phrase crazy mfer. But dear God I do also know that I am daughter of Edna, who was born in RoughEdge NC, Union County. I am finding ways and will find more. To honor her memory, her talk, her way of living a life of purpose and love. Her Cowboy Ethics. Thank you CP for those. You'll just never know.
1 Live each day with courage
2 Take pride in your work
3 Always finish what you start
4 Do what has to be done
5 Be tough, but fair
6 Make a promise, keep it
7 Ride for the brand
8 Talk less and say more
9 Some things aren't for sale
10 Know where to draw the line Sphere: Related Content

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers